Benefits of Drumming within the workplace:
- Drumming reduces stress and boosts your immune system.
- Drumming helps to release negative feelings and emotional trauma.
- Drumming Transcends gender, race, age and nationality.
- Group drumming has proven to improve communication.
- Drumming grounds us in the present moment.
- Drumming produces deeper self – awareness by including synchronous brain activity.
- Drumming improves co-ordination, using both left and right sides of the brain.
- Drumming is FUN
What happens during our sessions?
Each delegate receives a traditional Djembe drum, Our World –class facilitators will guide the group to perform together by facilitating different African rhythms, songs and dances for the duration of 1 hour. We can accommodate groups from 10 – to 2000 delegates at one time.
A testimonial from FNB
Thank you for making our conference a fantastic one. Your group was awesome and everyone enjoyed the drumming so much!!
First National Bank